Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fortuna fans celebrated dream-party

Düsseldorf -
A city in a red and white noise joy! 48 250 fans camped out completely on Sunday, celebrated in the Esprit in the old arena and a single-party Fortuna.
For days, the arena was sold out - attendance record! Those who had had to get hold a card in the pubs evade the TV.
The local derby between MSV Duisburg and Fortuna let our emotions boil over.
The unlucky 0-3 defeat of the first round grabbed the red-white in honor of 2-0 MSV was shot from the stadium. The red and white giant party began with the kickoff, the atmosphere was incredible. Was it really Düsseldorf - or rather Brazil?
Learn More
"Lumpi and Harnik shot from Zebras
Sebastian Sole (45) could hardly speak after the final whistle: "That was the best game I have ever visited. The mood of madness sweeps simply all! "
Not only is the arena was shaking, even in the old football beat the red heart. "I did not have any more cards, my friends are all in the stadium," says Lars Seven (32), who has presented himself to the great collective joy in "Till Eulenspiegel".
"I found the only stupid, but in Düsseldorf is not alone when playing the King! I have just won twice, for I have also typed 2-0! "
Terrific atmosphere, even in the "Mojo" at the Hunsrückenstraße. Jolanta Schmitt (40): "The first quarter was tough - we were thankfully saved by the quick guide!
is completely out of the house, Hans Mens (73): "I am so proud of the guys," he shouted, with tears in his eyes. "As long as I can, my heart is red and white!" And Mojo-door and guard dog Dixon (on match ever in the jersey barked) happy. Super mood, happy faces - a dream of a football Sunday, also went largely peaceful.